Re: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:11:06 +0000

>You know, if you lowered the caf some, removed the reroll, added some
>attacks, made a template for it, made it a detachment of one specialcard,
>raised the cost to 500, gave it to the squats, and called it Collossus, it
>would actually be a good thing! :-)

oooh...will you do the conversion ? then i'll paint it *grin*

>Now who here has the mathematical genious to incorporate all the aspects of
>all the armies and all the fluff of the 40k universe to one mathematical
>formula??
>
>There must be some kind of scientific award to be won if that is
>acomplished! The current formula we have certainly does not have theese
>qualities.

A mathematical formula will be a starting point. Have a solid formula that
can give an approximate result". Playtesting and experience cover the rest I
think

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?