Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Imperial revision: marines part III [long]

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:46:55 +0200

Hi,

I agree with Eivind that the Land Raider Crusader should keep its 25cm move,
otherwise we defeat its purpose. Im no IG/SM player though, but i realise
the need for the possibility for faster transports for termies. After all,
why
would the elite warriors be the last to arrive in their slow transports?
You'd
want to utilise their potential with fast and accurate deployment.

Rune