RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Imperial revision: marines part III [long]

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:34:07 -0400

Hi!

I'd have to say it should remain at the lower speed rate, these models
just look to ponderous; of course the greater issue of rapid deployment
in context of terminators has to do more with the teleport issue than
its transports. Terminators are NOT a rapid attack force; they are an
elite special force with a special deployment method (teleport). When
they don't teleport they are quite slow to deploy and mostly as defense.
I'm not inclined to give them a rapid transport.

Peter