Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Imperial revision: marines part III [long]

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:31:56 +0000

>I agree with Eivind that the Land Raider Crusader should keep its 25cm
>move,
>otherwise we defeat its purpose. Im no IG/SM player though, but i realise
>the need for the possibility for faster transports for termies. After all,
>why
>would the elite warriors be the last to arrive in their slow transports?

As a second note..the land raider crusaders purpose is no more a transport
than the normal land raider. Its just a land raider refitted with close
range weaponry. This comes in handy against massed infantry infantry or in
built-up areas.

In fact..the description in the Codex Armageddon states the Templars
developing it for siege warfare.

So, its no more a transport than the land raider. It just have that option.

My couple bucks

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?