RE: [NetEpic ML] Cheap deals for US customers.

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:52:44 -0400

>If anyone knows any cheap UK places then please let me know :).
>
>Tom.

It's not Epic, but Brigade Models has a nice line of 1/300th vehicles. I've
made most of my Imperial Guard armor and artillery companies from their
stuff. I'll speak well of their customer interaction and reliability - I've
ordered twice and gotten good results both times. They're at:
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/ if you're interested.
-Yar