SV: [NetEpic ML] second online battle

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:58:02 +0200

Game Over

Slann: 63
Space Wolves: 10

Crap, crap, crap!

Well I knew it would be difficult!

However I'll be back!

Nils
-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Rune Karlsen [mailto:rune.karlsen6_at_...]
Sendt: 21. mai 2002 16:36
Til: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Emne: SV: [NetEpic ML] second online battle

The Wolves won the initiative and howling their fury they charged into the
woods on their flank. In the centre the land raiders clanked into good
fiering positions as T Hawkes soared across the skys towards the Slann
lines.

Silently the necrons moved into assault possitions, prepearing for the next
turn, with hoops and war cries the exodus riders stormed forward to meet the
grey clad warriors of fenris. The mechs warped forward opening fire killing
marines with gleeful ease.

The Slann was able to bring the full firepower of the mechs to beare on the
wolves, and surprisingly they also was able to defeate the Wolves in close
combat..... Things are looking bad for the wolves......

end of round 1

Slann 27
Space Wolves 15