RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:09:41 +0300

I have no problem with the suprstitious background for the Imperium. However, the AM actually worship a being called Machine God. That is what I don't like, in addition to the de facto independence of the Adeptus Mechanicus. That wasn't the case in RT. They were just as superstitious but there was no machine god. I remember one fluff piece where there are long isntructions of what to do before starting a device. The last sentence read: "If all this is done properly the device should start when you press the large red button marked 'ON'."

No wonder they get nothing new done. The litany of invention is probably so long they have been chanting it for the past ten millenia and have still not finished yet. And you can start the invention process only after the litany has been chanted:)

> Eivind

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.