Re: [NetEpic ML] Epicentre - Heresy Rules query

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:42:39 +0100

"barriel41" <barriel41_at_...> on 24/05/2002 13:25:16

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com

To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc:

Subject: [NetEpic ML] Epicentre - Heresy Rules query

Dear all

I am thinking about picking up Epic 40k after a break of some years
(my son and gaming partner has since discovered rock music, grown up
and left home!). To be honest however we stopped playing after GW
started changing the rules and models every few weeks.

A couple of days ago I found the Epicentre web site (good site by the
way)

---> Cheers!

and I rather liked the look of the Heresy rules and would like to
get back into it.

I have printed off the core rules but the page with the army lists
seem to consist of dead links and I can't access the files.

---> Checking them now.

Does anyone have .pdf or .doc copies of the lists for Space Marine,
Imperial Guard, Planetary Defence Forces, Eldar and Titan units?

I have to say at this point that I don't get a lot of time for gaming
(trying to hold down two jobs and set up my own business takes care
of most of my time) and I don't have the time to produce my own lists.

Any help with with some ready made IG, PDF, Eldar and Titan data
would be much appreciated and would help an old gamer get up and
running! LOL!

I can be contacted direct at barriel41_at_...

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

Barrie

This email has originated from Steria Ltd (formerly Integris Ltd),
Registration No: 2706218.

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in
this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is prohibited.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.

relationships between Steria Ltd and the recipient.

Office registered at: Computer House, Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, TW8 9DH