Epic Armageddon Q&A

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:52:09 +0100

Hi one and all,

It has been agreed between myself and Fanatic that Epic40K.com will play host to an Epic:Armageddon Q&A. The aim is to try and stop The Fanatic team from being overrun with answering the same questions time and again as well as giving those interested (ie most of us...) a simple resource to look things up.

I am compiling a list of questions on my site Forums, but if you have any more that you'd like added you can email them to me without problem on any of my address'.

As well as this, Jervis has stated that he'd be happy to CC me in on any emails he replies to answering Epic:A questions. However, he Needs the permission of the sender in order to forward the emails on.

So I ask of anyone that's got queries on Epic:A to either email them to me and I will include them in my big block(s) of questions, or simply add a note onto your own email that you don't mind me being CC'd with the answer(s). (Obviously, if you don't want it forwarded to me for the site then don't include any notes!!)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate Network site!)
http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.