Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic Armageddon Q&A

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:38:41 +0100

Hi Peter,

It doesn't need to be run through me as such, I'm just providing the "middleman" to sort the wheat from the chaff for Jervis and cut down on the same questions being asked time and time again. As we well know, the Netepic group already has you for that task :).
Though if you could add a note to the bottom of any email to them that its OK for Fanatic's replies to be forwarded to me as well that would be great.
In fact, as and when you send Fanatic your list of comments / questions, could you possibly CC a copy of the questions to me as well? Just so I can align my own lists with your so we don't get duplicate too many Questions ourselves!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate Network site!)
http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.