Sv: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Marine Revision Part IV

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 9:32:08 +0200

Hi!

I'll let those who play the special chapters comment on their own chapter. I play Dark Angels, so I have one comment on the Ravenwing:

As from Netepic 5.0, every SM chapter can buy a bike company, so I dont really see the need for counterbalancing the Ravenwing. Actually, it should be beefed up to emphasize the difference between the Ravenwing and a normal bike company.

Eivind