RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] New unit summary (marine revision part III)

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 04:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

Souts are infiltrators but put them on a motorbike and
see them infiltrate. I think it would be hardwork to
sneak up on the enemy and even harder if you have a
motor bike. Even if it has a silent baffle for the
muffler imagine trying to get this bike through
forests and other terrain. I don't think scout bikes
with infiltration is a crash hot idea. Maybe give them
a little more movement because their bikes were made
to go faster and have been stripped down some. I don't
know about this unit.
Darius