RE: Re: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Marine Revision Part IV

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:20:57 +0300

1) There are some new units to add.
2) Even if those units are not added they have a perk (a special unit) which is not offset by a limitation in comparsion with a codex chapter.

As I said before, ther should always be a reason to play a Codex chapter over the special ones. Why play a Codex one when Blood Angels can get all the same units and the Death Company also.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.