Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] AP vs AT

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:07:08 +0200

Agree on this!!

There are too much changes going on here! I think that people should playtest these proposed changes before any polls are made. I cant really see the need for all this changes, and I know that my gaming group will only use few, if any of the 5.0 rules. It is really too much too fast! When we change too much too fast, people become reluctant to use any changes at all. Even those that should be used.

I suggest that the new prices are made into separate armylists so people can use them if they want. We who wants to stick with the old point system should be allowed to.

Also happy with 4.0
Eivind