Revisions, revisons, revisons

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:19:17 -0400

Hi!

Well, it's clear we have two groups:

Those who want to change

AND

Those who don't

Unlike GW we CAN accommodate both and I think this will perhaps be a
better approach and make the revision quicker. So here's the scoop:

The revision continues, those interested in changing stuff will
obviously continue to participate. If you plan on staying with 4.1, also
continue to participate, but you need not worry so much about the nature
of the changes, since there will be 4.1 to use.

This will give more leeway to those who want to change and those who
don't still get their own rules.

It's not like we can't support both!

The only annoying little thing I foresee is that we may need to add a
tag to e-mails like [4.1] or [5.0] so as to specify which you are
referring too.

Net epic is about CHOICE, I see no reason everyone can get what they
want, its not like we have a budget to hold to <grin>.

Peter