RE: [NetEpic ML] Revisions, revisons, revisons

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:34:58 +0200

He, he, he

In your dreams you radical vermin ;)

I'm one of those who firmly believe that if somthing aint broke, then it
certainly don't need fixing! And some of the changes proposed here has IMHO
been quite outragious!!!!

However, NetEpic is a democracy in it's purest form! (Actually we are
something close to a functioning Anarchy), one just has to speak ones words
of wisdom and hope that people se the wisdom of ones words.

The rest is left for the polls.....