Re: [NetEpic ML] Poin Cost

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:08:08 +0200

Weasel Fierce wrote:
> Must admit that the 3 times or so I played eldar, it was more general
> experience that carried the day.
>
> I just mentioned one example that showed that large detachments are not
> always good.
>
> I know there are many advantages to them. :)

Exactly, and consider that they don't have so many detach (don't talk about
companies) of elite forces.
Let me try to show a generic classical anti-eldar tactics if you have large
detachments and a good firepower:
1) break (only break) as many opponent detach as possible (very easy with
eldars, low break point and low ST)
2) after 3 turns (sometimes 2) reach with your detach as many objectives as
possible, they don't have so much firepower or large detach to contrast a
wide enemy advance, it should focus on few positions and calculate very
well all points gained by the opponent to reduce the difference.

Ok this is a simple guide not a sure trick but it show all the weakness of
such an army if the Eldar opponent don't pay attention to this kind of
problems and just think that small it's beautiful.
--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.