RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:37:53 +0300

[snip]

You may be right. The idea was that the HQ/character gets challenged in front of his own troops and must show some enthusiasm to avoid losing face. However, I could go either way. What do others think?

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.