RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:46:01 +0200

If this is made a mandatory move and the challenge is made in the orders
phase this would eliminate most problems.

The rule would read:

Emperor's Champions are chosen from the most zealous Black Templars. They
are the embodiment of the virtues of the Emperor's chosen and inspire their
brothers to ever greater deeds and sacrifice in the service of the Emperor.
A Emperor's Champion must issue a challenge if a enemy HQ or character stand
is within charge reach in the orders phase. Both stands are moved to base
contact and a close combat is fought in the CC phase as normal (This is a
mandatory move). If there are more than one eligible stand the Black
Templars player may choose which one is challenged. The challenge may not be
refused and no other models may attack either the Champion or his opponent
before the close combat i setteled.

Move: 10 cm
Save: 4+*
CAF: +5
Weapons: Bolt Pistol
Range: 25cm
Att. D: 2
To Hit: 5+
TSM: 0
Notes:Black Templars within 15cm add +1 to morale, HQ Unit, Elite.
Challenge.
*modifiable to 6+ but no further saves inn cc also.