RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0]White Scars

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:34:32 +0000

>Technically, they do. In Net Epic Rhino can transport 2 infantry stands and
>terminators are infantry. If they're not given Rhinos, then a new transport
>vehicle is in order.
>
>---------->A Landraider with somewhat stripped down armor, greater speed
>and
>armed for CC seems ideal! Lets save ourselves some trouble an keep the 25cm
>move for the Crusader! :-)

One thing thats worth nothing here....

Yes, some marine chapter differ but in most cases, they will use only very
small amounts of "non-codex equipment".

The Crusader is a BlackTemplar unit mainly. I dont like the idea of shelling
it out to other chapters as well in large quantities.

I dont see a problem with Scar termies using the regular land raider.
Compared to the rhino its a difference of 5 measly centimetes

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice