Re: [NetEpic ML] Heresy - photos added

From: barriel41 <barriel41_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:42:14 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When you get a chance please comment on all the ideas and comments
> your initial post.

Hi Peter

I am going to be pretty much tied up for the next 6-8 weeks and won't
be able to do any gaming to try out any new ideas (although I can
follow what is going on on this group at work).

However, most of the comments so far seem to be OK. Our main problem
was that, with only a very limited amount of time for gaming, the
rules have got to be easy to understand, and reasonably fast to play.

Our main problems were with the size of the commands (which seems to
be under review already), the number of dice throws, and the close
combat procedure (which I can look at again now that I know how it is
supposed to work).

All the best

Barrie