RE: [NetEpic ML] A Heresy II suggestion

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:42:16 -0400

Hi!

Hmm.. Actually thought it would be easier to do it with polyhedral dice.
Tell you what though; I'm going to make two sets of rules. One with one
die type and another with multiple die types and see which works better.
In any even both systems will be pretty similar since they will
represent the same concepts.

Peter