EPIC Fantasy

From: scarpa_floe <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 01:17:50 -0000

A while back I did do a quick sketch out of some sample stats, but
it was just really 30 minutes worth. I have placed it in the files
section and will remove it after a week if people are interested. It
is something that I was planning to work on in detail after seeing
Pendrakens collection.

However, I would rather sort out the EPICentre and get V40k well on
the road first :), so it is on the backburner at the moment.

Tom