Re: [v5.0] Blood Angels - Black Rage & Death Company

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:53:40 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> Any new rules for these? And, in general, any restrictions for the
BA? Replacing the veterans with assault veterans would IMO be a good
one.

> Jyrki Saari
>
> -There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and
time is money.

There was my proposal about BA units obliged to charge the enemy on a
d6 roll of 1, and that of Yar about stands falling to the Black Rage
and joining the Death Company before the game...

...a zillion of posts ago :P