Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Blood Angels - new units

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:57:06 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Weasel Fierce" <weasel_fierce_at_h...> wrote:
> >The NetEpic Leman Russ doesn't have sponson Heavy Bolters... the
40k
> >version of it would be armed with:
> >
> >Turret-mounted Battle Cannon
> >Hull-mounted Lascannon
> >Pintle-mounted Bolter
>
> In that case..the Land raider likewise mounts a single bolter.

In fact, it's different from its 40k counterpart...

> And a bike stand (with 2-3 bikes) also mounts..(as they have the
same stats)
> a single bolter. hmmmmmm
> I think not :P

The only thing that comes to my mind is that Infantry/Cavalry weapons
and Vehicle weapons are trated in a little different way... Otherwise
a Tactical SM stand should have 5 attacks at 15cm hitting on 6+, or
the various Bolters on vehicles should be raised to 50cm range.

http://mobile.msn.com