RE: [NetEpic ML] Ground Zero Games

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:32:56 -0400

Hi!

Geo-hex has great service, but I have seen time and time again if the
manufacturer is overseas you are better off ordering direct. Even with
postage you save big bucks!

The link for the bug picture is
http://www.gtns.co.uk/gzgstore/html/images/dsm-130.jpg

The code is DSM-130. Your right, they make a good new tryanid unit.
Isn't there anew tyranid unit in 40k? The ravener or something?

Peter