[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Possibility: SCALING

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:36:11 +0200

At the rebel side anyway...as for the imperium, I think a stormtrooper would
be like this:
Range: 10cm To hit 9+ (on d6. I don't think I ever saw a stormtrooper hit
ANYTHING in the movies.)
CAF: -2 (Beaten by Hobbit sized furballs with clubs) Save:none (the armor
never seemed to do them any good.) Morale: 6 (A lone charging Han Solo
scared off a whole squad).

When I read the Imperial Sourcebook for Star Wars RPG I found out that the
stormtrooper description had nothing to do with the clowntroopers in the
movies...

Poor Emperor Palpatine, a LEGION of his BEST men was decimated by little
furballs from Endor. :)

Jyrki Saari

> Thanks,
> Warprat