Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Armies & Allies

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:22:54 +0100

> Actually I have some ideas to propose on Squat armies, but I think that
I'll
> wait finishing exams and the start of the Squat revision. If anyone has
any
> ideas for Squat improvement, please send it to me though I cannot promise
> read them in deep until July.

I think i said this last year, but what the squats need more than anything
else is some background fluff. Detail on the clans. Not necessarily
individual army lists, but some background of some sort.

Was there something about not repeating gw material somewhere? If not, then
the fluff from the old squat lists needs digging out.

Are the demiurg squats or what?

Sam.