Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] New Army Idea

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 8:03:24 +0200

Hi!
This is an interesting idea. I have read some RT-fluff but not much. I think I have an organisation chart for them somewhere. Either way, I picture this army as a relative small army, at least by Netepic standard. Maybe not more than 3000 points. We might be able to stretch it to 4000 but no more I think.

The RT might have picked up some rare equipment on his travels. Maybe we could allow some equipment from the non-imperial armiylists to be available as special cards and/or at greater cost? I also picture that some Eldar scouts could hook up with a RT for some time.

Eivind
Eivind