RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] New Army Idea

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:57:19 -0400

Hi!

Interesting stuff!

The RT charters were a lot like the privateer licenses of old and they
had a LOT of power since they were sanctioned by the government. RT
could launch planetary invasions if resources or technology was found. A
RT was much like an imperial warmaster in these scenarios wielded great
armies so they need not be small.

Peter