RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: More proxies

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:51:56 -0400

Hi!

Good pick-up Markonz. I'm not sure now. When I originally saw the line I
thought it was 6mm. But I suspect that it's closer to the old battletech
scale which was closer to 8mm.

That's one of the problems with the industry there is NO standard for
the different sizes and allegedly "xmm" can vary from manufacturer to
manufacturer.

Perhaps some other list member will have more info (or even the game)
and give us the scoop on the actual size.