Re: [NetEpic ML] Site Updated BIG time....

From: Paul <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:06:53 +0100

Rune,
You get me Slann Photos and I'll include them!
Though the focus is E40K, I've always said the site willcover all areas of
epic we just don't get the input for other areas. I'd love to see Slann
Minis up there!

Actually - what are the "Standard" minis used for the slann? I might have to
paint a few sometime for myself to get them in the De'Aynes.......

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....