Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Poll summary

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:15:49 -0700 (PDT)

I agree the dreads can use drop pods but robots can't.
The Thunderhawk I can't see it for either.
Robots are more of a static unit. They react to the
enemy based on programing. Regular infantry and dreads
can receive orders and are more dynamic on the
battlefield.
Although 40K allows you transport dreads in rhinos
this isn't 40k. I think a land raider could transport
a dreadnought since it is equipped to haul arounf the
termies which are bigger than normal marines. But I
disagree with the rhinos carrying around dreads and
robots.
The Sabre is a great little tank. I use it in my games
to support my infantry or as a fast runner to an
objective and hopefully hold it until other units get
there. Its cheap and worthwhile to take. So please
keep it on the list.
Darius