Re: [NetEpic ML] Hats off for Peter!

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:01:40 -0600 (MDT)

jyrki.saari_at_... wrote:
> As the subject said. He's coordinated many revisions during the history
> of Net Epic and I don't remember him losing his temper nearly as many
> times as I did when coordinating the revision of a _single_ armylist.
> Nor has he, quite unlike yours truly, ever been unable to take
> criticism for his ideas. I think he has done a marvelous job so
> far. A round of applause, please?

I usually don't me too ... but me too!

I've been floating around the Internet since before the average person
even knew what the Internet was. The Netepic list is the most "pleasent"
gaming list I've ever been on. And from my lurking experience, I'd
say that much of that pleasentness is generated by Peter. He does an
amazing job of bridging disagreeing parties so that bad feelings don't
abound.

Good Job Peter! You Rock! :-)

Okay, I'll be quiet now. :)
Daryl