RE: Re[2]: [NetEpic ML] New file uploaded to netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:30:00 -0400

Hi!

Personally I am VERY please with the new format. It's very "newbie
friendly" since it has all the definitions and for the first time
diagrams to explain certain points. Everything that is vital to the game
is in table format somewhere. The organization is very intuitive and
easy accessed. The "special powers" table is a welcome addition since
all those "pesky" abilities are now summarized in one convenient place.
Very, very useful.

I'd recommend looking through the core rules first since this book is
being proofread now.

Peter