Re: [NetEpic ML] New file uploaded to netepic

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 19:08:00 -0400

> File : 04C Imperial Guard Army Book v5B.doc

As I said - this is a rough draft that I've come up with. I haven't had
this proofread, commented on or even spellchecked (my computer is having a
hissy-fit), and I most certainly don't propose that this be the final
version. Weasel will take my ideas into consideration, add them to the next
month or three of discussion and put up a half-dozen or so polls. You'll
all get heard and your opinions listened to, so don't nobody go jumping on
me about pre-empting the due process of the mailing list.

That said, I welcome comments and suggestions. I think the PDF could use a
different advantage, but I can't come up with one.
-Yar