RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Wins again!!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:28:34 -0400

Hi!

Hi to all!!!

I'm proud of my Saim Hann army, 'cause in a recent battle against ork (a
4k
game) I win with a 63 - 42 score!!

--->Cool Zerloon! Any chance for a battle report?

He purchase four clan and two squadron of fightabomba and I've break all
of
them!!!

Now I'm jumping for happiness, and would tell you two little
consideration:

1) Avatar: I can believe that he survived the match, he engage and
destroyed a detachment of Scorcherer. Yes, all alone!!

2) I've played without Wind Raider (my heart's bleeding) and sincerly
don't
miss so much... in effect I toke a Defender host and they make a great
job
with the superior fire power, and still have 200 pt free for other
infantry. Frankly speaking now I'm firmly think that WR is NOT
overpriced,
but is only my opinion of course.

And of course I've a question!! :-)

How work holo field versus Shock attack gun?
We make the holo field save and assume that since the function is to
negate
LOS if succesful the hit are negate, are we right?

--->Yes you are correct they holofield save does apply.

Peter