Slow month on the mailing list

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:18:56 -0000

So I says, Yar, let's liven things up a little.

The Sisters of Battle Background

Play the Sisters of Battle - the army that panders to your basest
instincts, namely women and guns! Take control of beautiful women,
give them close-fitting high-tech armor, plasma pulse auto-railguns
and stride forth to rid the universe of alien slime! Journey across
the galaxy looking for wretched hives of scum and villany filled with
evil Chaos worshippers, and blast them to bits! Set seige to the
demon-infested fortress of Microsquash and bring down the walls on
the hated Arch-Daemon Gates! Unleash the bikers of Our Lady of Harly-
Davidson and run down the traitor mutant Commie scum that infests
Alpha Complex! Trust the Emperor! The Emperor is your Friend!