RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Wins again!!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:27:23 -0400

Hi!

Incorrect, by GW old rules and our rules, shock attack guns are direct
fire weapons. They don't have (or ever had) a barrage effect associated
with them. The use of the artillery scatter dice is merely a mechanic to
determine "where" the snotlings "materialize" and does not imply any
"barrage" effect. However it acquires a target like any other direct
fire weapon (requires line of sight) and therefore holo-field weapons do
apply. In the case of a "hit" result let them land on target, but if the
holofield save is made as well the snotlings cannot determine exactly
where the titan is and therefore cannot attack.

Peter