RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Optional material

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:44:58 -0400

Hi!

As long as we relate these battles in our own way and words (and
preferably with our own spin) there shouldn't be a problem.

As to promoting GW, it's been our unspoken policy to let GW promote
itself and let Net Epic stand on its own merits. As for approval, as
long as I have the lists members support that is good enough.

Peter