[NetEpic ML] Re: Morale Checks

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:52:19 -0600

Hi!

They make no further morale checks for being broken but they make checks versus other sources like demons or being assaulted in close combat while on fallback orders,etc. As of yet they take no further checks due to model loss (which we could change).

I completely agree that broken units should take more checks as they suffer more causualties, it makes it more realistic with minimal effort.

Peter