RE: [NetEpic ML] New tau minia

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:40:47 +1000

At 02:08 PM 7/12/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Anyhow I think it is to big!!!!
>
>Nils

You think so? I think its probably just about right. Remember that it is
also used as a starship (it has an ether drive) and can carry 4 Devilfish
transports plus troops and crew. Forgeworld are putting out minis that are
closer to actual scale with each other now rather than the older minis
where the vehicles where on a different scale to the infantry.

I have to say that I like it. Pity about the price though.

-Kelvin....

IMPORTANT. Antidisclaimer. This email is not and cannot, by its nature, be
confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the
way. If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy it to anyone else, because, let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that could
embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't?