RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A Should something be done: I say YES!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:50:38 -0400

Hi!

This is the link:

http://www.dropship.org.uk/articles/art009a.asp

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr_Beat_Master [mailto:Meistro_at_zedmeister.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 2:19 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Epic A Should something be done: I say YES!

Actually that makes me feel good: GW considers us wild revolutionaries
or heretics! I've never been a revolutionary before! 8�) Anyway,
something has to be said. Reguardless of what form it takes. The snail
mail approach is an excellent idea but not really feasable. How many
of us live in different countries? By the time the thing has done its
rounds EA will have been released! Email seems though best and
quickest way to go. But it needs to be done properly. It seems as
though the only way to really get noticed is to send one primary
email, explaining the situation and follow that up with many
individual emails voicing similar ideas.

Was there mention of a page where you can go to view the new EA minis?
Please post the link up...

- Zedmeister

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/