[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:03:07 GMT

thing from my previous post. I don't think infantry should be
>able to stop a tank from moving. How would they do that? Fasten a big
>anchor
>to its behind? :)

by pelting it with krak grenades and bolter fire.
When tanks are under small arms fire they will seal off vision slits to
avoid stray shots going in and killing everyone. Check out Saving private
Ryan for a SMG armed guy knocking out a tank in this fashion. (He is a lot
closer though)