RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:02:12 +0100

You can have my name and address for the list :).

"Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_...> on 17/07/2002 00:26:39

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com

To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
cc: (bcc: Tom Webb/UK/INTEGRIS_EU)

Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

Hi!

It seems pretty split so far, but I got an offer from one of the 40k
forums for 30 names and e-mail addresses. So that tips it heavily in
favor of doing something.

I need to hear from more people though. I'm not sending this with less
than 100 names.

Peter