RE: [NetEpic ML] Legions of Steel

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:52:16 -0400

Hi!

Legions of Steel was a game like Space Hulk. If you like that game you
would have LOVED Legions of steel. The best description for it was a
"better version" of Space Hulk. It had all the rules that I felt lacking
in Space Hulk and a few more besides. More importantly it was a simple
game to pick up as well as a lot of fun! The miniatures were 28mm like
GW's and relatively cheap.

Inferno was a weird kind of game where you fought in hell commanding
gigantic demons. The minions where these hordes of little puny things
that were used as cannon fodder. This game was in 6mm unfortunately the
company went bust, although you can still find things on the net. The
skeletons would make excellent Necron troops.

Peter