Re: [NetEpic ML] Revenant Pulse Laser(s)

From: peter cornwell <petecorn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:26:29 +1000

Peter Ramos wrote:

> Hi!
>
> According to the Original WD, the Revenant has two. If you note their
> two make "one" standard pulsar. You can use the two barrages for their
> special attack that is their "perk". It's a good unit, but not as great
> as it may sound.
>
> Peter

So let me get this straight. If firing at infantry, you can lay down two
seperate barrage
templates, and it's like firing with two pulse lasers.

If it is firing at a titan with both pulsars it counts as one. ie you roll
for d3 hits, not 2 x d3 hits.
Is that right?

Is this the same thing then with the Scorpion Super Heavy Grav Tank's
Pulsars?
Which incidentally costs only 50 points less but lacks the scatter laser,
the missile
launchers, and the holo fields!

Peter C.