Re: [NetEpic ML] GHQ

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

No I am talking about GHQ miniatures the makers of
some really nice 1/285 scale tanks, vehicles, and
infantry in WWII and modern era. Check out new items,
they have these units (Mujahadin)as infantry and heavy
weapons, really cool stuff.
www.ghq.com
Just in case I misunderstood you (here and above about
minis), the Epic A rules I have. I am talking about
the reworks of Net Epic I can't seem to find them (I
am no computer genius). Thanks for your reply.
Darius