Re: [NetEpic ML] Revenant Pulse Laser(s)

From: peter cornwell <petecorn_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:52:37 +1000

Hi ignore my previous post - sorry - I re -read the rules properly and
already found my answers. Apologies!

Which brings me to the question I originally
wanted to ask - the scorpion has two pulsar attacks with a dice each, but
can they target two completely different targets even though they appear
to be linked togeather on the turret? I'm presuming yes. Am I right?

Peter C