Re: [NetEpic ML] psy power vs unit in close combat

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:43:42 -0000

Extending from this... can a pinned psyker cast a psi-power targeting
a unit outside the combat? And a non-targeted psi-power (ie: "all
units within 15cm etc. etc.)?

I think pinned psykers may only use psi-powers on the unit pinning
them, and cannot use non-targeted powers (trying to affect other
units too).